Now that most of us are back at the office—it is time to celebrate! After a very long year, I think it is safe to say we should all throw a spectacular office party to celebrate the holidays and the new year. With that being said, what are some office party foods that will truly wow your coworkers? Hint: it is not a Jell-o cake with a stapler. There are many dips, soups, and other meals that you can bring. If your office has a kitchen to use, that is even better! If you own an Instant Pot, Crock-pot or even a rice cooker, there are more options than you can possibly imagine.
The good thing about crock-pot recipes is that they will stay warm throughout the work day so that your coworkers won’t have to worry about finding a microwave safe dish to reheat the food in. Also, it is an easy cleanup to bring to work and to take home. Here is a list containing all of the links to some crowd pleasing recipes!
- Slow Cooker Gourmet’s Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Grandma’s Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Sugar Spun Run’s Pulled BBQ Chicken
- Better Home & Garden’s Chipotle, Chorizo, and Bean Dip
- Food Network’s Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup
- Taste of Home’s Cinnamon Roll Pudding
Another great idea is a pasta salad, fresh salad or even a fruit salad. You can leave it in the fridge or have it out if the office party is at a specific time! Here are some really great and easy recipes:
- Love and Lemons’ Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Lauren Allen’s Tuna Pasta Salad
- Natasha’s Kitchen: Creamy Avocado Pasta Salad
- Natasha’s Kitchen: Winter Fruit Salad
- Delish’s Holiday Apple Salad
Another great idea to keep in mind is appetizers. You cannot go wrong with pigs in a blanket or puff pastries, even some bread and homemade garlic butter. What are some other options? Let’s take a look:
- Delish’s Fruit and Cheese Kabobs
- Food Network’s Deviled Eggs
- Simply Delicious: Easy Charcuterie Board
- Pioneer Woman’s Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Look All Over Social Media
If you have not made yourself a Pinterest account, I highly suggest you make one. You can save all of these recipes to a board and mark them when you complete them. You can spend hours just looking at all sorts of recipes from dinner to cocktail drinks. TikTok and Instagram are also some great tools to see how recipes are made and shown when they are completed.
If you are not too comfortable in the kitchen, there are plenty of store bought options to give a try as well! Remember, it is about celebrating and being with your coworkers after a very long year so do not stress. You got this, now let us party!